Thursday, October 05, 2006

Compassionate Conservatism



Former Republican Representative Mark Foley introducing legislation in the House on predatory sex offenders on the internet:

“For too long our nation has tracked library books better than it has sex offenders,”
“That day is coming to an end… We are closing loopholes that sex offenders and pedophiles have used to prey on children.”

Former Republican Representative Mark Foley talking on the phone to 17 year old message boy in the House (MAf54 is Foley).

Maf54: do you really do it face down
Boy: ya
Maf54: kneeling
Boy: well I don’t use my hand…I use the bed itself
Maf54: where do you unload it
Boy: towel
Maf54: really
Maf54: completely naked?
Boy: well ya
Maf54: very nice
Boy: lol
Maf54: cute butt bouncing in the air
Boy: hahaBoy: well I’ve never watched myself
Boy: but ya I guess

Watch it live here.

No comments: