Monday, June 18, 2007

Pol Pot wins Britain Has Talent


Can you imagine my happiness as I was woken this morning by my tiny Comrade Manservant and the news that Pol Pot had been chosen by the public as the winner of the Britain Has Talent competition.

At last, a megalomaniac who caused the deaths of untold millions, has been recognised for their genius by the reality TV generation.

Perhaps now Simon Cowell will return my calls about my idea of rounding up everyone with a family income of more than $50,000, seizing their possessions on behalf of the people and forcing them to work the land.

The public would then get to vote on who would be executed based on how many relatives they were able to denounce following sleep deprivation and partial drowning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.