Monday, November 27, 2006

All Hail Fidel or "Hurry up and get on with it"

It has been brought to my attention that this Saturday is the 50th Anniversary of the beginning of the Cuban revolution and will double as a belated birthday to Fidel who, bless is camo socks, has been feeling a bit peaky lately and had to postpone his last birthday party.

Now far be it for me to criticise a good revolution, we've all been there, but these Cubans don't really seem to have fully understood the Maoist principles involved in a good ol' fashioned purge. Where are the bin-lid banging farmers and anti-intellectual stylings of yours truely?

Instead, all we here is "Wonderful health system" this and "Damn fine cigars" that. Well I've had enough. Personal message to Fidel: Start getting those peasants producing real communist products rather than bloody Che Guevara t-shirts or you're off my Christmas card list!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you lecture me on revolutions you old bitch. When was the last time your lot made a decent tractor. It's all MP3 players and footless tights for H&M.

Hasta Siempre Libre

Madame Mao said...

Hey Fidel. Shut it or I'll put a Polonium infused cigar where the sun don't shine.

You thought the CIA couldn't assasinate you? You haven't seen the work of the Guojia Anquan you silly old bastard.

Oh and by the way, my H&M tights are very fetching. If only you could see them under my grey overalls.