Friday, November 03, 2006

In the Eye of the Beholder

Shamed Ms Great Britain, Danielle Lloyd, is reportedly devastated that she has been stripped of her title after it was discovered she was sleeping with competition judge Teddy Sheringham.

The Ms GB competition was won through a public vote but the only member of the judges panel to vote for Danielle was, in fact, Teddy Sherringham.

Danielle had claimed that they only got together in February on the night of the pageant after party but forgot her story and told Playboy that she had been busy giving him one all through Christmas - wearing his PJs and a £7,000 pair of Jimmy Choo's, apparently

Competition officials didn't have a choice.

Now, I'm not quite the looker Danielle is but I'm proud to report that I was Ms Comrade Shanghai between 1929 and 1935. You can see from this old picture of myself that I was no slouch.

But back in my day we took competition (although not in the capitalist sense) very seriously and there was certainly no foul play. Strangely enough girls used to show up of for the preliminary heats and then never came back. Obviously they had no confidence that they could match my own beauty as a communist, both inside and out.

Funny thing is that not only did they not turn up the next day, they were never seen again.

No comments: