Monday, February 26, 2007

Jade Goody found - because she phoned the press and told them where she was.

Sky are running an exclusive interview with Jade Goody this afternoon claiming to have tracked her down in Delhi.

How convenient is that? I didn't know anyone was even looking for her. Do you think that by coincidence she might have accidentally got herself a two page spread with pictures in tomorrow's Sun.

Goody says "I could have had the entire trip paid for and all the people I'm travelling with but I didn't want that" ... I'm paying for the trip and all my expenses myself".

No, I just travelled halfway across the world with an entourage and phoned up News International by mistake because its number's on my speed dial next to Mother Therasa.

Interestingly, sales of Jade's perfume were terrible for Valentines day. Initially blamed on the racist bullying it turned out that giving your wife a present which says "I want you to smell like Jady Goody" was a bit of passion killer.

No comments: